If you’re in NYC or Sidney, there are some Stan-related talks in the next few weeks.
- 25 February. Jonah Gabry: shinyStan: a graphical user interface for exploring Bayesian models after MCMC. Register Now: New York Open Statistical Programming Meetup.
- 12 March. Rob Trangucci: #5: Non-centered parameterization aka the “Matt trick.” Register Now: Stan Users NYC Meetup.
- 4 March. Bob Carpenter: The Benefits of a Probabilistic Model of Data Annotation. Macquarie Uni Computer Science Dept.
- 10 March, 2–3 PM. Bob Carpenter: Stan: Bayesian Inference Made Easy. Macquarie Uni Statistics Dept. Building E4A, room 523.
- 11 March, 6 PM, Mithcell Theatre, Level 1 at SMSA (Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts). Bob Carpenter: RStan: Bayesian Inference Made Easy. Register Now: Sydney Users of R Forum (SURF) (Meetup)